Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
I think today was alot of fun and sweet fellowship! We missed you, Lori!! It's a shame we have snow, icy roads, and cold weather when we want to have a Christmas party...why can't it be warm and sunny in December, here in Ohio!
It was so much fun watching all the ladies open their gifts. It's always so nice seeing what everyone gets and then revealing who their secret sister was for the year.
Thanks everyone for bringing the different foods, desserts and the punch. Everything tasted sooo good! Hopefully, I will be a better secret sister this year; it seems like the time just flies by so quickly and then, before I know it, another month has come and gone and I never acknowledged my ss. Let's all strive to, at least send a card every month and a gift whenever the "pocketbook" allows us to do so.
Be careful out there on the snowy roads and we will meet again next Saturday at the 180 Building. If you know what you will be bringing, please let me know so we don't have alot of duplicates. Love ya all...Mom
2 comments:
it WAS fun!! and thank you for the thoughtful and very useful , box of cards.. great idea, mom!!
i will be bringing the veg. tray/dip and baked beans..
see you on saturday!!
Wonderful!! Thank you so much. I put your father-in-law in charge of the menu this year. He has been making phone calls to all the kidders so, I think I might even be surprised at what we are having! It will be fun to have the party at the 180 building; games to play on...computers to be on...etc. We will have a great time! I hope Shaun will be feeling much better by then...see ya Saturday!
Love ya...Mom
Post a Comment