Lori- Thank you for inviting us to your house for Maia's birthday, we had a great time and really enjoyed visiting with all of you again. Your house is sooo cute!!
I didn't tell you this yesterday since Savannah would have been able to hear me, but she worked and saved all her money to buy Maia's gifts, then I took her shopping and she matched all the products herself. It was so cute to watch her, she loves to shop and trust me, she takes a looooong time picking out gifts.
I hope Maia can use what we gave her.
Love ya all! Steph
1 comment:
We were so glad to have everybody!! That is so sweet about Savannah :) You can tell her that Maia really loves everything she picked out!!
I feel really bad that I didn't get to visit with everybody longer:( Everything was just so hectic. Hopefully next time we'll all get to chat more!!
Love, Lori
Post a Comment