Monday, August 10, 2009

Steph's Birthday

Thank you to EVERYONE for your birthday wishes :) I was treated to lunch out and went shopping with mama..I had a great time!

Thank you to my SS...I love all of my gifts! I was gifted many tips of material, a emboss canvas bag that I can use at any store, 2 different gift certificates and a pattern. I think someone is giving me a hint ;)
No really, I love to sew and will use all of this quickly!

Please continue to pray for my health, and that I'll have KNOWLEDGEABLE doctors! I go in the morning (Tuesday) and I'm hoping my blood work results will be in by then.

Have a great week ya'll!!
xoxoxo Steph

1 comment:

secret sister said...

sounds like you had a perfect birthday, steph.. so glad that you did..
praying for your health.. keep us updated when you get your results
love,
sue