Somewhere this week, I have lost a day. All day I kept thinking today was Sat. the 20th and tomorrow was going to be your anniversary. Well, to my surprise, I looked at the calendar just now and see that today is actually the 21st and your anniversary...so....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. This is your 11th, right? Where does the time go??? Last month I celebrated my 41st one and I can't believe that!! I hope you kids get to go out and eat and celebrate. Have a HAPPY DAY! Love to you all..Mom
2 comments:
thanks mom.. yep.. 11! wow.. its gone very quickly.. sorry i missed yours and dad's.. i haven't been very good at that this year.. happy very belated anniversary! :)
shaun and i got to go out.. first time in 4 years he was actually home on our anniversary.. haha.. we went to a movie and to dinner.. very nice, no interruptions!
i had forgotten what a date was! hahah..
thanks again.. loveya, sue
I know what you are saying...no interruptions? what is that?? LOL...glad you had an enjoyable day and best wishes for the future years...love ya..Mom
Post a Comment