I wanted to leave a quick post to let everyone know that Trinity's 3rd birthday party is on Sunday November 22nd at 4 pm, at my house. You should all be receiving invites but only half got mailed out last week b/c I ran out of stamps :( Just give me a call if you can't make it, or posting it on here would be fine. If you need my home number mom will have it. Don't worry if you can't come... I completely understand the distance and the fact that it's right before the traveling for the holidays and it's Sunday when people have work and go to school the next day, so don't feel bad if you can't!
Also in regards to the food at the stocking exchange......I have 2 ideas (requests :)
Lynsey - Can you make Rice Krispy treats pleeeeeeeeeease.
Mom - Can you make Pasta Salad pleeeeeeeeease.
Ok that's if for now!!!!!
Love Ya'll
Ashley
2 comments:
Hi Ashley...CAN DO..will make some pasta salad.
We will be there for the party also; anything special Trinity would like to have?
Love ya...Mom
No I think she will probably only eat birthday cake of course!
Post a Comment