Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HapPy BIRthday loRi

hAve A vERy HapPy BirTHdaY LorI,
B On tHe LookOuT, TheRe Is sOMetHIng On it'S waY 4 U!!
HoPe YoU EnJOy YouR DAy
LOve.
SeCreT SIsteR
Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! I opened the box this afternoon when we had my "party"!! I love the welcome mat and the flowers and the hanging basket!! So many fun things to pretty up our house for the Spring/Summer:) I also appreciate the magazines! I always read when I am waiting in the school pick up line so those will be perfect for that!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me:)

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

I am so glad you like it all. Wasn't sure of what kind of mags, but am glad that it arrived on time and that you like it.
Have a good birthday week!
Secret Sister