Tuesday, April 27, 2010

howdy sista's

just wanted to say hi! to you all.. seems like forever since i've seen you guys. hope that you are all good and are having a great week..
i finally have shaun home, for at least 8 weeks.. he had his other wrist done on friday... this one seems to be healing more quickly. he didn't even have to take so much pain meds with this one...
the boys are finishing up the school year with a bang.. i still can't believe that its gone as fast as it has.. wow!!
abby will be graduating here in a month..! can you believe it..???? she will be sending you an invite to her party.. she is really excited!
gavin just had his 21st birthday.. i feel like if i blink, the other two will be leaving too! lol!
me?? well, i am busy with the refuse and recycling business.. we have grown to over 200 customers..! great huh? so that keeps me busy most days.. just finished up some curtains and a new area rag rug for the living room... turned out pretty good if i do say so myself..hahahaha!! no pride there :)
hoping that if you all can come to abby's grad. party that you might stop by our home for a visit.. the offer is out there.. well gang, just wanted to say hi! and look how much you had to listen to..:)
take care,
loveya,
sue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and miss you Sue!! Can't wait to see all your work that you've done since the last time we visited your home!! You are so talented in making your house a home!!

Hard to believe Gavin is 21!! And Abby graduates this year?!! Holy cow where does the time go?

Glad to hear Shaun is healing up nicely!! What a blessing:) And I'm sure you are all loving his extra time home with you.

We are doing wonderful!! Just excited about finishing up the school year!! I have to make the decision to home school or send them back to the school they've been attending:( Isaac got another craptastic teacher this year and I am so DONE dealing with that place!Blech!

Isaac is spending the weekend at Mason Milburn's house. We met Wendy halfway and handed him over:) It worked out really really well for both of us I think. We will definitely be doing this more often in the future:) Maia is getting ready to head out the door for a sleepover at her friend's house:) We are only going to have 1 kid tonight!! I think Andy is going to try and talk me into going to the Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner:) Yummy!!

I have been working on scrapbooking and taking pictures with my new camera and starting up a new blog:) We have been hiking a lot too and are trying to visit all of our local metro parks!!

Gotta finish getting ready to drop Maia off:)

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

Wow...time certainly flies by fast. I hope Shaun's wrist if healing nicely. It is good that the pain level is low compared to his other surgery.

I am anxious to see your purty rug! You do such beautiful work; I know alot of time goes into making one of those. The finished product is gorgeous on the ones you have already made.

What is Gavin's mailing address? We have a card for him, but I don't know where to send it. I could just send it to your house and when you see him, you could give it to him. Just let me know where I should send it.

I hope we can come to Abby's party. I don't know when it is; the day or time, therefore, I don't know if Pat is busy or not. Maybe we will get the invitation soon and then I can let you know.

All you kidders have a wonderful day in the Lord tomorrow. I love you all.....Mom

secret sister said...

lori, sounds like you have a big decision to make.. i for one wouldn't know what to do.. on one hand, you want you child to have the best possible teaching, and the other, i wouldn't have enough patience to deal with teaching my own.. i was wayyyy more tolerant when i was teaching at st.johns..then with new material that the boys were bringing home.. i kept thinking." they should know how to do this.." come on.. i want them to love school, not hate me.. :).. you are way more calm then i am.. i think you would be a wonderful teacher and could totally see you being a homeschooler mom! i am sorry for isaac.. he has had a few rough years there.. what about maia..? would you do all three? i can't wait to see your new pics.. loving that camera?? hahaha. hope to see you soon.. sorry again about not getting back to you in a timely manner.. and thank you for the compliments.. i am blushing..:)..
btw, whats the new blog..? i would love to read it.. if its for public viewing.. i check you old one , but noticed that you hadn't been on there in a while..
take care and tell the family HI! love ya, sue

mom.. i figured that abby would of sent the invites out by now.. but she had prom last week and the play, so i am looking for them to be sent out soon..
i like this rug, but im afraid that the thread i used won't be holding for long.. so i will be putting it back together soon..haha..
if you like, you could send it to us(gavin) he is here every day.. i don't know his address, and i would be afraid his father would know and open it..
fyi, abby is on www.nct.k12.oh.us, for her graduating class and awards! awesome!
the boys and shaun and i would like to come and visit you and dad next sunday.. would that be okay? let us know what time would be good for you!
love ya,
sue

secret sister said...

Hi Sue,
I will let you know as soon as I know for sure what is going on. Dad had said something about taking me out for lunch; Tracy had invited us up to her place for dessert. As soon as Dad has THE plan worked out for the day, I will be sure to let you know.

I will send Gavin's card to your house and would you please see that he gets it? Thanks so much!
Love you all....Mom