good morning sisters and mom!!!! haven't seen to many of you on here of late.. just wanted to say HI and let you know that i was thinking about you all today!! loveya, sue Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey girl!!!
I almost stopped by your abode last night but forgot the name of your street:( I would've called but I dropped my darn phone and didn't think it would be a good idea to go all searching for it while I was driving and all:)
We need to pick a date and get together! I am a pro at the drive now:) Just won't do it at night ever again!! That was down right scary:(
Off to a baseball game!!! Talk to you soon. Love, Lori
Hi Sue! I just thought I would Say Hi! I was really nice seeing all of you at Jess' the other. We need to do that more often, we always have fun! Miss you Too! Love Ya Ashley
lori, you are toooooo funny... next time?? definitely!
ashley, it was fun.. and your kidders are hysterical.. and adorable and i love, love, love, the pics you took right when we were leaving.. trinity's facial expressions... i love it!
3 comments:
Hey girl!!!
I almost stopped by your abode last night but forgot the name of your street:( I would've called but I dropped my darn phone and didn't think it would be a good idea to go all searching for it while I was driving and all:)
We need to pick a date and get together! I am a pro at the drive now:) Just won't do it at night ever again!! That was down right scary:(
Off to a baseball game!!! Talk to you soon.
Love, Lori
Hi Sue!
I just thought I would Say Hi! I was really nice seeing all of you at Jess' the other. We need to do that more often, we always have fun!
Miss you Too!
Love Ya
Ashley
lori,
you are toooooo funny... next time?? definitely!
ashley,
it was fun.. and your kidders are hysterical.. and adorable and i love, love, love, the pics you took right when we were leaving.. trinity's facial expressions... i love it!
Post a Comment