Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changes

Hello Ladies!! Our old template designer exceeded her bandwidth and had to switch servers. When I logged onto the blog today everything was super wacky!! So I changed up the template. I don't know if I like it though. If you hate it feel free to change it:)

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

5 comments:

secret sister said...

it did the same with me..but i didn't know how to fix it.. thanks for doing that.. i like the design..just wish it had some color.. pretty soon everything will be lacking color.. you know? hahaha.. have a great day!!
loveya, sue

secret sister said...

I will look for something with more color later today or tomorrow:)

secret sister said...

I like it; color and all...but, I usually like anything, so, you all pick whatever suits your fancy....LOL..I'm glad we have a spot where we can "get together" and update everyone on what's going on. I Love you ladies..Mom

secret sister said...

hey there.. is this lori??? keep it.. its growing on me! hahaha.. just like a woman..change her mind.. don't change it just for me.. i love the coffee cups..
have a great week!! loveya, sue

secret sister said...

Is this one a little better? It's definitely more colorful and it doesn't make me feel like I need a coffee and cookies every time I open it:) It's really simple to change so if anyone doesn't like it just let me know!

I love you too mom!!

Sorry Sue...forgot to sign my name last time:)

Love, Lori