Tuesday, September 21, 2010

:D

hi di ho sister's!!
just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doin'..loving this weather.. and hoping that it stays this way for awhile..anything new happening?? does anyone read this blog anymore?? , love ya,
sue
Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still check in :)

I just had a whole long comment typed up and blogspot ate it:( Which just fit in perfectly with my crazy hectic day!! I'll try one more time.

I'm exhausted and mentally drained. I had to have Isaac at school super early today because he had safety patrol duty, came home to let the maintenance man in so he could replace my leaky broken hot water heater, headed back out the door to get Maia to school at 8:50, Had enough time to scarf down some breakfast before we headed right back out the door for a ped appt for Asher's finger (school nurse called me yesterday to tell me it look bad and needed seen asap), on the way to the appt the school called to inform me that Isaac was having an asthma attack, got to ped's and had to wait FOREVER, She ordered a 2nd x-ray to be done immediately, drove home quick to check on unattended maintenance man, then drove Asher to the other side of town for the x-rays, after waiting FOREVER they informed me that there was some hold up and I should go home and wait for ped to call me, got home in time for the maintenance man to talk my ear off and tell me he was finished, had to leave immediately to go through the dreaded carpool lane to pick up Isaac and Maia at school, while in line the ped's office called to say that Asher's x-ray came back iffy so he needs to see the ortho asap, Which means I needed to drive straight to the OTHER side of town again to pick up the x-ray films. We made it back home again just in time to quickly eat dinner and get started on homework before we had to all rush out the door to make it to Isaac's ballgame on time. Where was Isaac's game you ask? You guessed it...back on the OTHER side of FLIPPING town AGAIN!!! After a 2 hour game we headed home to shower and finish up homework. I am ready to collapse:)
Tomorrow it starts all over again:) I have to have Isaac to the middle school for strings by 7:45am and then I have to have Asher to the ortho's office by 8:45. The ortho's office is 45 minutes away in a town I am completely unfamiliar with:( Oh yeah...somehow I have to figure out how to get Maia to school by 8:50:/ Seriously...I can't be 2 places at once:( This is when having family close by comes in handy:) Oh well...it will all work out in the end:)!!

I'm off to collapse in bed now:)
Love, Lori

secret sister said...

wow... that was exhausting.. just to read it..i'm tired.. you are so the mom of the year!!! i'm sorry to hear that asher is not healing properly.. that stinks.. hope that the ortho.. says otherwise..
how did the game go?? the weather is bad for his asthma isn't it.. praying for him, asher and maia..
and i am praying really hard for you to find the ortho w/o problems and that you will be able to relax somewhat sometime today..
is andy out of town? he must leave pretty early, huh? wish that we could hop on down there and help you out.. :)
prayers! love ya.. sue

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that posted!! Last night when I tried to post it it showed up as an error:)

Our days don't usually look like yesterday at all!! We are usually busy but no where near THAT busy. It was just crazy with all the running around for Asher's finger. Then the silly water heater broke and started leaking all over the basement so it needed taken care of right away. Everything just sort of happened at once:)

Andy is not out of town but he leaves everyday for work at 6:30am. He works 40 minutes away so there is no way for him to help out during the day. I am on my own as far as the kids and their school/Dr.s/activities go. He has never met the kid's Dr.s or teachers. I think most people we come into contact with probably think I am a single mom:)

He did take a vacation day today though so that he could help me out. I couldn't get both Maia and Asher to where they needed to go this morning. He's a fantastic husband who is going to take Asher to the ortho!!! Yay!!!:)

It sort of messes up our plan for Friday but it is what it is:( We were going to play hookie for the day and go to the t-county fair. Andy was going to take the day off work and we were going to keep the kids out of school:) Probably not the best plans anyway!

Is Shaun okay? I saw his post on FB and it sounds like someone is going through a rough time:(

Gotta go finish getting the kids ready!
Love, Lori