i don't know about you all, but i love snow, and have simply had enough of it! looking forward to bright skies and sunshine!!
hope that you all are having a great start to your week.. haven't seen any new posts, so thought i would just check in and see how you all were doing!
not much happening here in the metropolis of newcomerstown.. the boys are happily in the last 11 weeks..and still are loving school.. noah on the other hand is having a few issues with his teacher.. she seems to pick on him.. saying things like, " i expect more from you" "why aren't you trying harder" that kinda thing.. which i really don't understand , he is a straight A student..how much harder should he be trying?? haha
rees is writing a short story and hoping that he wins a young authors contest.. its a really funny story..but then again i am a bit biased..haha
abby is doing well in college.. i believe she is having some sad feelings for a year that quickly flew by after graduation.. she seems like she is nostalgic.. but aren't we all?
gavin, he is working a bunch, his dog dizzy( who is the best dog i have ever seen) is sick and may have to be put down.. (cancer) she just had a litter of 9 and gav kept 2.. they are adorable!he has a girlfriend(whom i still have not met) shauna.. she is quite shy and is scared to meet me! i ask you.. i am not that bad , am i?? LOL :)
shaun is in wyoming.. on a job. he likes the job very much, he is working with a bunch of guys that he has worked with before and they aren't partiers..PTL.. he will be gone on this job for another 6 wks..and just informed me that possibly another job will come directly after this one has finished..so i am a little apprehensive, but understand that jobs aren't easy to come by and we are so very thankful he has this one.
me, well i started working out right after the 1st of the year..and thankfully seeing results.. i just might lose this baby fat, before my baby turns 10 in august!!! LOL
we have a local gym and i go there every morning after the boys leave for school.. its pretty cool..right downtown about 1/2 mi..from our house..so when its nice i power walk up there and then walk around the town afterwards.. usually work out for about 2 hrs. 5days aweek and i feel so much better.. way more energy and i think i am going to start running with the boys once the weather gets better.. i don't mind walking on the ice.. but running is another matter..
well, chicka's hope you all weren't bored with our family life, but wanting to touch base with you all.. love ya and have a wonderful week!
sue
Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
1 comment:
Sounds like you are certainly being kept busy...goodness! I don't understand why Noah's teacher is acting like that. She will end up chasing him in the other direction if she isn't careful!
We are praying for Shaun's safety in Wyoming. Does he like that area? I don't think I would like being that far West..LOL...but..I don't like the West. Didn't like San Fransico when I lived out there..no sireee..not the West for me!
I feel bad for Gavin..that would be sad to have to say "good bye" to your dog. It's super he got to keep 2 of her puppies. How long ago did she have her pups? And, Shauna shouldn't be afraid to meet you. You won't bite!!
Nothing new over on this end; same ole, same ole. Oh, I have been scrapbooking when I get a chance. I do several pages and then add my photos. That works out better for me because I get alot of interruptions.
My spring flowers are already up and starting to bloom, along the side of my house. I think the heat from my dryer vent made them come up so soon. Hopefully, they won't freeze and die off.
Well, I must get busy with listing my postcards. You all have a great week and I love you all...Mom
Post a Comment