Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Did anyone do anything special? Have a cook-out? Go swimming? Nothing special over here on my end; worked in the yard (but still needs ALOT more), and am gonna get a much needed nap. I think Dan and Donna will be at Tall Timbers Lake on the 17th...Doug and Lydia will be at Tall Timbers on the 17th, late in the evening; I think Tom and my mom will be arriving on the 18th (Mon.) or perhaps Tues, the 19th. I will keep everyone posted on what is happening in regards to the reunion. Hopefully, all the ladies will read this blog so they will know what is happening! Talk to you later, Sue....LOL..LOL enjoy the rest of the day, Happy 4th to you! loveya, Mom
4 comments:
welllllll... we went to the neighborhood cookout.. very nice.. they even made homemade ice cream..yummmm.. but i think i'm gaining back some of my weight :(
shaun and the boys are taking apart his new plaything! hahaha he bought a motorcycle..
i cleaned and did the laundry, and made some yummy brownies.. we went out to my sister's and bro-in-laws land in peoli and looked around their campsite and hung out at their pond.. came home and chowed on some grilled pork chops and corn on the cob.. and of course the brownies.
i need to do our yard work.. today, seems like it would be a good day.. then i will take some pics.. and post.. right now its all unkept and nasty..:)
i let shaun know when the family is coming in..keep us posted.. can't wait! loveya,sue
Sounds like you had a busy, busy day yesterday. I did some of the weed whacking and as I was doing that, 4 teeny, tiny bunnies came out from under one of my large plants. I gathered them all up and put them back under there, fluffed up their nest and left them...poor babies; I scared them to death! Their mom was prb. out getting food or whatever. They are soooo cute!!
Dad is having his surgery today. Ashley was able to drive him to Cleveland. I had to be here because the worker is here putting the trim and the ceiling up in the new room; plus I babysit Tristan today. I'm glad Ashley was able to drive him; please pray for dad; for Ashley and their safety.
I will keep you all posted on what is happening...love ya all...Mom
how did everything go?? dad didn't give us a specific day..so , we had no idea.. hope and pray that his recovery is quick.. tell him we love him..
hope the bunnies are doing well too! :)
I passed the message on to him; he said he love you all, too. The surgery went well. He will have the other eye done in August sometime. We never get much notice..like, today we could get a letter saying come up in 2 days...so...that is how the VA works! I will try to give you some notice before the other eye is operated on. You take care; don't work too hard!! Love you guys! Mom
Post a Comment