Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
If any of you'ens (lol..lol) are interested in Melaleuca products, let me know. These are all natural products, cleaning; laundry; vitamins; food; pet food; bath & body products, etc. just let me know. I'm not "selling" it, but I am in a program that offers this stuff reasonble. Now, Sue, you know, it is just you and me that read this blog...LOL. I wonder why no other sister reads this anymore??? So, so sad :( Oh well....love ya, Mom
5 comments:
haha.. yep! me and you!! i guess we have our own blog! love it!
i have never heard of melaleuca products.. will do some research and let you know..thanks, mom!
i'm assuming they are good products.. they work like the name brands?
which ones do you buy?
hope you all have a great weekend!! looking forward to the reunion.. did i tell you that donna is going to teach me how to knit?? im really excited!
my aunt taught me a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, but i forget how to start.. :(
well, the boys say HI! and i must go start the laundry..
loveya, sue
Yes, these are so super!! The products are really good. I ordered the laundry soap, softener, dish soap, vitamins, tub & tile cleaner and some other cleaner stuff. It smells so fresh and good!
Thank is exciting about Donna teaching you to knit; she is really gifted in decorating etc. I haven't seen her in 6 years, so it will be nice seeing her and Dan again. The only time my side of the family get together is for a funeral and my sister-in-law, Linda, (Tom's wife) died in June 6 years ago and I saw my brothers there. The previous time I saw them was at my dad's funeral, so go figure! LOL
What's Shaun up to? How is the shed coming? Our deck/porch is just about finished..looking good!
You take care..thanks for writing!! Love ya guys...Mom
"Thank" is exciting should have read "That's" exciting!!
i believe the last time i saw any of your family it was at grandpa's funeral.. :(
we are all looking forward to it..
shaun is doing well.. working at the plant and disliking every minute of it.. he isn't well liked there.. he WORKS! the union doesn't like that..'
he finished the shed, i finished the painting and stocking the other day.. i will take a pic and post it soon..
we have a guy coming by today to take all the 'junk' that was under the leanto.. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! bye bye junk!
i love, love , love our backyard now.. so relaxing.. i bet you all are loving yours!! can't wait to see it.. victoria has been hinting to what it was looking like in her blog..hoping to see it soon! :)
i just bought a bunch of cleaning supplies, i will let you know when i'm running low.. if you are still willing to put that in..
thanks, mom..
loveya, sue
Sounds wonderful!! You need to take a pic of your back yard and post it for me to see. I bet it is really purty!! I need to get out and do some serious weeding and get my yards back up to par...have a great 4th weekend! Are you doing anything special? We aren't; I'm just scrubbing down some walls...lol...love ya..Mom
Post a Comment