Saturday, February 27, 2010

baby cricut up for grabs!!

Is anybody interested in my baby cricut die cut machine? Let me know:)

Love Lori

5 comments:

secret sister said...

Hi Lori
Is this still available? and if so...how much? I think I would be interested in something like this..let me know..
love ya..mom

secret sister said...

Hi Mom:)

My cousin has shown an interest but hasn't gotten back to me yet. We were thinking between 40 and 50 dollars but for you we could work out a deal:)

It comes with a brand new blade and the George cartridge. All you would have to purchase would be the cutting mats and they are 8 dollars for 2 mats. The mats CAN last for awhile if you follow a few tips I have.

If I don't hear from my cousin by tomorrow am the machine is yours!!

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

Sounds wonderful to me...thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom,

Cara did get back to me on Saturday night. I have replied to her but haven't heard back yet. It looks like she wants the cricut though. If it falls through or anything changes then you will be the first to know!!


Love, Lori

secret sister said...

ok..that is fine; I looked at one this afternnon at Joanne's so I might just go ahead and get it. I would rather just go ahead and get it while it is on sale. At first it didn't show up on the internet as being on sale locally, but when I called, the clerk said they were. Pat said he would "budget" it around our "budget"...since that is a good price. Thanks for letting me know of the sale. In fact, I may go over this evening and get it after we eat. Thanks again. Love...Mom