Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lori...I hope you are on the road to recovery

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Hi Lori,
I hope you are feeling a tiny bit better and hope your mouth is healing. I know when I had to have all my teeth out (most at the same time), the dentist just sat me in a chair and started pulling; not much pain killers back in the "olden days"...was glad to hear that your dad was able to come and help you. How is everyone else? Is Andy feeling better? and are the kids doing ok? I just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and hope you start feeling better real soon....love to you all...Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to feel lots better. I'm still in lots of pain but no where near where I was last week. I am down to about 12 motrin and 2 vicoden a day so that's good. I can't open my mouth all the way and still have some bleeding. The pain moves and shifts around my face. It's not all just in my teeth. It's my ears, cheekbones, head and jaw along with the empty holes where my teeth used to be. I'm not convinced yet that this was a good thing to do. But...I am out of bed...my house is somewhat clean...everyone has clean clothes...everyone's belly's are full... and I have driven short distances!!! So I am functioning again:)

I can't imagine having all my teeth pulled out with no drugs:( I am not a drama queen and I have a pretty high pain tolerance but this just knocked me flat on my behind!

I can't wait until I can eat real food again!!

Thanks for checking on me:)
Love, Lori

secret sister said...

Oh, I know...the medical field has come ALONG way since I was 28 years old!! I know what you mean about the pain being in your ear area, neck, cheek etc. I could actually feel that pain again when I was reading your reply...oh, the memories!! I am so happy you are up and out some. I think that will help you heal faster and feel better. Thanks for the update and I am still praying for you...love ya all....Mom