Thank you so much everyone for all of your prayers. My mouth finally feels like it is starting to heal just a bit. I'm not sure I'll ever be normal again though:( I can still only open my mouth about halfway and my teeth hurt like crazy. I am STILL swollen and bruised. But my cheekbones and my ears and my headaches are so so so much better!!! That is huge because it allowed me to stop taking the vicoden:) Now I am just taking a boatload of Advil!! So much better!!
Just praying that I continue to heal and that one day soon I'll be able to eat a big fat juicy steak!! I am so sick of soft foods!!
Love,
Lori
3 comments:
That is great news, Lori! Will continue to pray for your recovery and that the pain lessens for you. Have a great week!
Love,
S.sis
Praise the Lord!! Just think; that is all behind you now and you are on the road to recovery! You deserve a nice juicy steak when your mouth is all better. Thank you for the update and we will continue to pray for a speedy FULL recovery....love ya...Mom
awesome, lori! yummy steak here you come!! no more jello or pudding for a few months..haha.. i don't think i looked at jello for a year after mine were done..:)
hope you guys enjoy your week and the weekend.. our guys are off again today and probably tomorrow and i am goin to guess thurs also.. the busses just can't do the out lying areas.. :) the boys are so good with it.. lol
Post a Comment