Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Hello Ladies!
I wanted to post on here to let everyone know that I am having a very small party for Addison on her birthday - March 12th at 6pm. I know it's late in the evening but it's the only time I can do it (Dan doesn't have a weekend day off until march 28th), and I REALLY want to have it before the baby is born. It would be too much for me to plan it and pull it off while I'm sore and nursing constantly. I COMPLETELY understand if people can't come, but I wanted everyone to know about it. I also know it's Tracy birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Tracy!!! (Just in case I forget to say it later in the mass confusion happening here.) Nobody has to RSVP or anything if they are coming - I'm just having cake and ice cream - and I didn't make out invites for this one. If anyone would like to get a hold of me about it I check this blog daily or you can get my phone number from mom.
Love all you Sisters!!!
Ashley
1 comment:
hey sista,
thanks for the invite.. :)
still not sure if i will be able to make it or not.. but i just wanted you to know that i saw the invite..:)
hope she has a great birthday..i can't believe she is going to be 2 already..! wow.. give her a hug from aunt sue and uncle shaun.. oh the boys said to give her one too! haha.. love ya..sue
Post a Comment