Tuesday, March 30, 2010

prayers please

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
hi everyone..
i was wondering if you all could be praying for my step dad, bob.. he has had several health issues recently..and yesterday found out that he is at the beginning stages of luekemia.(sp)..he has a great attitude..and we are hopeful since they found out at the early stages that he will be able to fight it with proper treatment..the dr. seemed extremely hopeful..
just please pray for him and for my mom.. she worries excessively..and almost always presumes the worst..
thank you so much and i will keep you all in my prayers also.. it seems like our plans to get together b4 ms. ashley had lil' brixton didn't come about..so now lets see if we can get together b4 christmas..lol!!
take care and will keep you all updated with his progress..thanks again :)
love,
sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying Sue!! Cancer stinks:( If I was your mom I would probably be all worried about worst case scenarios too. I know for us the first couple days after diagnosis were the hardest. We all had so many questions that just couldn't be answered until my dad saw the specialist and started a treatment plan.

That is wonderful news though that the Dr. seemed positive!! MAybe some of that will rub off on your mom and will calm her nerves and fears:)

Love you guys!!
Lori

secret sister said...

thanks lori.. yeah, my hope is that also!
how is your dad doin? any updates?
loveyouguys too!

secret sister said...

We will certainly be praying for Bob and also for Carol. It is wonderful the drs. caught this at an early stage. I know the Lord is still in the "healing" business, so we will pray that the Lord will heal him completely! Keep us updated on his condition. I will also be praying for your mom; that she will feel the peace and presence of the Lord.

Love ya all....Mom