Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Hello Everyone!
First let me say THANK YOU :) to everyone out there that prayed for us and thought about us through this. I was soooo scared that I was going to have a C-section or that there would be some kind of complication since he wasn't down where he was supposed to be, but it actually turned out to be a really awesome experience - just like the girls. Brixton came out with his eyes wide open looking around and screaming his head off! He is on a typical newborn schedule...... up ALL night, hasn't stopped nursing, and pooping constantly. The girls are IN LOVE!!!! Trinity touches his cheek and says "hello little brother Bixton". And Addison runs up to him and says "hi yitto brudda" but never says his name......it's soooooo cute. They don't mind his crying at all. I did have a hard time explaining the nursing, but I'm sure there's no permanent damage! Dan's being an awesome husband and father - from doing laundry and cooking, to waking up with the girls in the morning and giving them their bath at night -- just awesome!
Well I just wanted to get this on here to let everyone know how we're doing and what's going on!
Thanks again and Lots of love to everyone!
Ashley
3 comments:
hey ash.,
sounds like you are all doing real well.. missed coming to see you and "bixton" lol.. how about posting a few pics of the cutie?
give the girls a hug and if you need anything, let us know.. :)
loveya,
sue
Happy to hear that Brixton has made it safe and sound into this world:)!! Good job mama!! Can't wait to meet him:) Post some pictures!!
Love Lori
I will be posting pictures just as soon and the software gets put back on my computer. Our computer completely crashed and Dan had to reformat it. He just finished last night but I can't figure out how to put pics on yet. As soon as I get it figured out I will put the pics on.
Thanks everyone!!!
Post a Comment