Its about freakin time! I thought computers where here tomake life easier, but they make mine harder! I don't know....maybe its the operator.....Anyways,
I wanted to say"HELLO" to ya all. I have been reading and keeping up to date,but have been unable to log in forever!
Has anyone been getting secret sister stuff? I haven't heard from my s.s since february. I hope everything is okay with her and her family. I have been keeping u guys in my prayers. I trust God is taking care of everyone.
I do have a prayer request....Indian Hills is going thru a tough spot right now with trying to be seperate from the church financially and we r fast approaching a deadline to get loose ends tied up there. We need so many students enrolled by may 5 or they will close us! we have been workin our butts off trying to get our name out there sinceFeb. when they told us we had until then to start coming up withour own money becuz the church is financially in crisis. And can no longer support us.
NOw Im pretty sure this is common knowledge to those of you who still go to FBC so i think I'm ok in sharing this. ITs not just the school who is a drain on the church it is the Philippines church as well, as is the 180 building. so needlest to say, bad choices were made prior to Jeff becoming our pastor. And now we all are suffering for it. Our community needs a Christian School! Our children NEED to know about CHRIST! THe majority of our students DO NOT go to our church! most are not churched and this is the only way they are hearing the gospel.Now I know God is in control. I am confident that whatever happens is God will at work. But prayers for God will to happen would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You, Ladies for your time and prayers.
God will be blessed either way,But I am afraid for our future generation if they close us down.
There is WAAAAYY more to this story that I cannot type up. If you have questions let me know.
Love ya all
Jess
2 comments:
well, its about time!!! lol!! good to see you on here.. been praying for the school and that it stays open.. hang in there jess!
loveya,
sue
Thank You sue!
I hope this works too. How was the Dennison Yard? I havent eaten there since last year!
Jess
Post a Comment