Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Hi all you ladies;
Hopefully, you received the emails I sent out telling you about the Moesta Family Reunion that is going to be held in New Phila, July 19-24, 2011. As the plans are made, I will update you all on what is going on. You have a full year to "ask off" a few days for the reunion. Maybe if you put in for some vacation time now, you will be able to get a few days off. I know this will be alot of fun! Mark your calendars for this date!
Lori, I think we got disconnected this afternoon while we were talking. I don't know if your phone died, or if the problem was in my kitchen phone. I tried calling you back, but I just got your voice mail. I enjoy the pics you put on FB...the kids are getting so big!
I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer; it will soon come to an end and school will begin, again! That is just around the corner; hard to believe. Have a great evening, ladies...love ya all...Kathy
2 comments:
thanks mom.. we got the last two emails.. and i submitted them to shaun..hopefully he will be able to get some vacation time since its so early.. thank you for that..
the boys are so excited for school to start.. they're crazy! hahaha..
you and dad have a good weekend!
love,sue
I didn't read the whole emails but I got them. So, the reunion is going to be in New Phila? How'd that happen? Are the out-of-towners planning to stay in a particular hotel? Are there any specific activities planned, etc?
luv,
Tracy
Post a Comment