Thank you so much S.S.!!! I received my card in the mail yesterday and it brought a big old smile to my face!!!! The kids loved it and we all got a good giggle opening and re-opening the card:) Thank you so much for thinking of me!!
I am so glad you got the card.. I too, opened it many times. Pretty funny stuff! Hoping to send you a gift soon. I will let you know when it's on it's way. Have a great week and I'm praying that you find peace on Asher's 1st day of kindergarten. love you, s.s.
1 comment:
I am so glad you got the card.. I too, opened it many times. Pretty funny stuff!
Hoping to send you a gift soon. I will let you know when it's on it's way.
Have a great week and I'm praying that you find peace on Asher's 1st day of kindergarten.
love you,
s.s.
Post a Comment