Monday, August 16, 2010

to LORI

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Good morning, Lori.....I believe your secret sister mailed you a card because today, in my mail, a card addressed to you (with my return address) came "back" to me with postage due written on the envelope. It needed 2 stamps on it due to the size of the envelope, so dad fixed it and mailed it back this afternoon. You should get it soon; I just wanted to let you what was going on, plus, whoever your SS is, will see this note and know the card is on it's way again. Love ya..Mom

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Thank you, Mom!
I didn't realize that it needed extra postage. Thank Dad for me, please!
Love,
Lori's S.S

secret sister said...

Oh, no problem....I just wanted to make sure you knew that the card was on it's way...have a great day all you secret sisters....I love you all....Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you mom for letting me know to be on the lookout!!!! I'm all excited now:)

Thank you S.S. for thinking of me!! Mail from you always brightens my day:)!!

Love, Lori