Saturday, June 11, 2011

IT'S SORTA SAD..............

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Well, it looks like our blog has slowly passed away...that is sorta sad. I enjoyed coming to this place and just pondering on what all my ladies are doing every day. Facebook isn't as "personal" as our own little blog. I don't think we get all our messages on FB either. Tonight I received a post on FB that is 3 days old and I JUST got it this evening.... Does anyone even check our sister blog anymore? I continue to check it and there isn't any messages, so I decided to write this one....well, I will sign off with a "sadness" in my heart......love ya all my ladies.....Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom.. i used to check it every day..but then, well.. i stopped due to no activity..
i will continue to look for a msg from you or lori.. b/c like you, i liked having something to stay connected with everyone..
hope you have a great week..and we will be stopping by on father's day , hope you all are home, if not.. we will catch you again..:)
love, sue