Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello all y'all sisters!!!!
how is everyone doing? Its feels sooooo good to be back home.A week with the "other side" was very intersting. The beach was gorgeous and so was the weather....during the day, anyways. At night the thunderstorms were very intense and the lightening was really quite awesome. you could see a storm moving in from miles down the ocean and the clouds just seem so much bigger next to an open ocean and sky. with no buildings intruding the sky line.I love the ocean and beach but my heart is in Ohio. I can't live without my family and the changing seasons,but I am so grateful to be able to witness how Great God is when I stand so small against the huge span of water and to know that every wave is obeying Gods command, He is the only thing keeping the ocean from crushing us little people.( sounds funny to say it, but its so true!) So, I missed everyone, and so did the kids. Thanks sooooo much to mom and dad and lynsey for taking care of the house and animals. And mom THANKS SO MUCH for washing the dishes in the sink!!! I forgot to do that before we left. I am sure whoever is reading this is probably sick of me by now. so I will be going. Just wanted to say HI! Love Ya All! and a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ANDY!!!!
p.S.
Lori....i enjoyed our conversation a couple of weeks ago. please feel free to call me anytime.

1 comment:

sue said...

is this jessica? sounds like you had a very good time.. didn't realize you were on vacation:) glad you made it home safe and sound.