just a guick note;
to thank you for praying for my sister, fran.. i had asked you a while back because her cancer had come back... she passed away today.. it was too aggressive and the medicine wasn't working well enough. if you would, could you please pray for my brother, doug..? and her daughter, tracy.. they are pretty numb right now.. i feel horrible that i didn't know about her salvation or faith.. they were pretty private only showing up for holiday events ..i pray that she had a relationship with GOD . thank you again
love,
sue
2 comments:
will be praying for them. sorry to hear about that.
Thanks for the comment re: the room, Jeremy did the contract w/ me but two other guys (Russ and Bill) did all the hands on work. I don't know if Shaun knows them. I mentioned his name to Russ but Russ didn't seem sure of knowing him, maybe of hearing of him though. Russ was the boss on this project.
luv,
Trac
ps- Did Shaun ever do that jail thing for MD? I got one email long ago about it and then we were disconnected from the internet for about 2 wks during the time...I think that he was to be "incarcerated" till bailed out w/ charity donations? How'd that all go? I was thinking of donating but then all of that came up.
Hi Sue,
I am so sorry to hear about Fran passing away; I will be praying for Doug and for Tracy. Please let us know if you find out anything about their salvation, or relationship with God...will be praying for the entire family at this time. Love...mom
Post a Comment