Friday, June 26, 2009

Jess Here.....

Well I cant believe it is going to be july already!!! I don't even feel like summer has hit yet! From reading the current posts I see that everyone has had such a busy summer! I just wanted to say hello to all my sisters. All you girls are in my thoughts and prayers everyday, and I was hoping we all could get-together this summer for just a day or weekend to hang and reconnect with out children. If this is at all interesting to anyone please let me know. I think its important for all of us to do this every once in a while. drop me a line or give me a call. we have fixed our phone problems so I will be able to get your phone calls now :)
Love you all,
Jessica

1 comment:

secret sister said...

that sounds like a great idea.. i could only do days before 2pm or weekends right now.. sorry. let me know if there is any one else wanting to do that and what you organized.. :) sue