i don't know if anyone gets on here much anymore.. but just was wondering how everyone was and what you all have been up to...
noah and rees are, of course, out of school for the summer now.. rees was a little anxious toward the end of the year, wondering if he would make it to 3rd..! how funny.. the smartie fartie has had straight A's all year! what a hoot.. noah is now in 4th.. he got all A's and 1 B.. they had b-ball camp last week and they both like it now.. thank goodness it wasnt this week..HOT!!
Abby is now a senior!! oh my goodness! she was on the honor roll all year.. we are very proud of her :) she is still working at APRIL's country kitchen..
Gavin is working full time at the garden center.. moved to dover with some friends... and seems to want to go back and get his GED.. please pray for him.. just that he gets his head on straight, and for mature and smart decisions.. thank you :)
shaun is back at school this week.. in PA.. and then again in aug.. they are threatening layoffs in sept.. but its just a waiting game.. the LORD has control and i try to remind myself of that every day!! my flesh sometimes ... well, I worry!
yikes!
the boys and i are planning little day trips this summer.. we are in the local libraries summer reading fun program and they read to the therapy dogs every wed., we are planning on going ( money permitting) to: roscoe village, mckinley monument,
water park, akron zoo, schoenbrunn, free movies on tues.. or weds..
hopefully things work out that we can do all of this.. oh well, i had good intentions..lol!!
well girls, i yanked on your ears long enough.. have a fantastic week and if i don't see you ... a equally wonderful summer :)
loveya,
sue :)
4 comments:
Howdy do to you too! First, I want to say "thank you" from Dad for the wonderful grill utensils. I am sorry Dad wasn't home when you stopped by. Dad called Shaun to thank him, but they didn't make the connections, so, I think Shaun returned Dad's call and left a message, and Dad called Shaun back and left a message...LOL..phone tag, I believe they call it. Would you please let Shaun know that Dad really likes his gift and he was sorry he wasn't home.
Sounds like you have a wonderful summer all planned out; I hope the weather stays nice so you can do all the things you have planned. We will be praying that Gavin is able to get his GED and get his life in line. Hard to believe that Abbey is a senior!! Wow...where does the time go?? Tell Noah and Rees we are very proud of them and the great work in school; also, we are proud of Abbey and her honor roll honors. I hope you all have a great fun and safe summer. Perhaps I will see you in church although we miss each other there too....LOL..give our love to everyone and again, thank you for thinking of Dad on Father's Day..love ya all...Mom
So funny about Rees not thinking he would make it to 3rd grade!! LOL Silly boy :)
SOunds like you have a full Summer planned!! We went to Roscoe Village several years ago and I really enjoyed it :) I love history.
We will be praying for Gavin. That's great that he wants to go back and get his GED.
Way to go Abby!!! Is she keeping in regular contact with you guys? I'll bet that does Shaun's heart good!! What a fantastic thing you guys found your house in n'comerstown huh? God sure knows what He's doing!!
We have had a SUmmer full of baseball games and jumping on our trampoline!! Ball games are taking up 2-3 days of our week and our coach is kinda hardcore. I am kinda ready for the season to be over with!! We've been doing this for 2 mos now.
Mason Milburn is here this week. Those boys were up past 1am last night and then they woke up at 7am this morning!! I told them they had to go back to sleep immediately or I would make them take a nap this afternoon!! It has been so funny eavesdropping in on their conversations :)
We leave on Sunday for a much needed vacation!!!! WooHoo I can't wait!!! We haven't been on a real vacation in over 6 years so we decided to splurge just a bit this year :) We can't really afford it but Andy said you only live once and we are going!! I think he just couldn't stand the thought of hanging around the house for 16 days during his mandatory plant shut down!!
Love you guys!!!
Lori
thanks mom.. i will certainly pass that on to shaun.. sorry we missed you guys. i will eventually get to see your home improvements.. :)
lori.. i am so happy for you guys.. how exciting for you.. i love, love, love the beach.. wish we were going also! shaun hates the beach! party pooper :)
have a fun, safe trip and hope to see you guys real soon :)
loveya,
sue
Hey Sue,
I think it is sooo funny that you knew it was me that typed that paragraph about our vacation. I cant believe i forgot to put my name down!!! just the sort of dingy thing I would do. Anyways, I am glad u and shaun are helping again in the snack dept of summer fun. It gives us a chance to visit with you.
love Jess.
Post a Comment