Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ladies

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

I very much like the idea of a ladies night out. It would be REALLY great if we could do it before this baby makes an appearance because after that it will be next to impossible to go to a movie! So if we could all set a date .......maybe end of February....beginning of March, I don't care where we go or anything. Just something to think about!

2 comments:

sue said...

that sounds good ash.. hopefully i can get away.. and my parents can watch the boys.. not sure when shaun is coming home yet.. he is in dallas, tx. and we aren't sure if he is getting to come home before leaving again for florida or go directly from tx. if that is the case i may have to miss.. being that we haven't seen him in 4 weeks and by that time it will have been 6-7..
who is in charge of the arrangements? we doing day or night? details, ladies..??? hahahahahaha.. just kidding.. don't you even put me in charge of this either..lol!!! me and my big mouth.. time to sign off.. bye bye!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you girls decide to do anything. Maybe I will be able to make it up there. I totally need a girl's day out!!

Lori