Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
It's good that you are able to go work out and enjoy yourself. I am using my treadmill that I purchased from Tracy; it is a full size, Nordictrack; very large and has a very long treading area so you can't run off of it; a place to put a book (if you wanna read) and a place to put your drinking glass etc.; a couple of spots to put things.
How do you like all this snow? I am ready for spring; ready to do spring cleaning; ready for pretty spring flowers and colors!! Why is it, spring, summer and fall just zoom by so fast and the wintertime drags on and on and on and on???
Not much new around here; just doing my ebay, selling cards etc...keeping busy that way....how are Noah and Ree? Do they play in the snow? or...are they like me and HATE it??? Tell them we said "hello", kiss them for me and tell Shaun "hello".
How is your dad doing? Is he getting his strength back? still taking treatments for his blood disorder? I am still praying for him and your mom...let me know how they are.
Love ya....Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment