Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Sounds like you all had alot of fun sledding; just be careful; that hill back behind the church can be a killer. That is where Chrissy Warner broke her neck when she was a little girl. She and Stephanie Pardue were sledding and Steph fell off the sled and I believe Chrissy Stahl hit a pole. There have been other people hurt there, too, so be careful. (Just a mother that worries!!)
So, we have some musical talent over there in Newcomerstown, how nice!! Tell them to keep up the great work...perhaps in the future, you could sing and Shaun can dance! Now, that would be an entertaining event! I know, you could put on a show at the family reunion in July!
Well, it is 2:15 in the AM and I am going to bed. I am still up due to a sinus headache. I don't think I will be in church today unless I feel better. Hopefully, I am not coming down with anything. Have a great day today....love you all.....Mom
1 comment:
mom.. i do remember that ..about chrissy.. we stay clear of the trees..and the cars.. so far its been a good experience for us..
i am thinking that we will leave the entertainment to the boys! hahaha..
hope that you are feeling much better today.. sinuses are NO fun! i have the same problems..and the headaches are the worst1
hope you guys are staying warm over there.. its supposed to be extremely cold at the end of the week!
loveya
Post a Comment