Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello

It was so nice seeing everyone over Easter!! Thank you so much Jessica for having all of us over to your abode.

It will probably be awhile before we make it back to town. Isaac's baseball schedule is starting and it's rigorous let me tell you!! 3-4 practices a week and then in 2 weeks we will start having games once or twice a week on top of practices!! Plus the team does some fun extra curricular stuff together as well. I think they go to some Columbus Clippers games and some other things like that. I am so excited for all of it. I love love love watching Isaac play ball!! Our team is only 9 players so there is a lot of individual attention given. Our coaches seem very supportive of the boys so far. I think we landed on a fantastic team. Although Isaac is none too happy about being a Yankee!! Our first full fledged practice is tonight. I'll update on my blog how it goes.

Thank you so much to my secret sister for all of my candy making supplies. Just as soon as things settle down a bit here the kids and I are gonna give it a try. Looks like it'll be lots of fun for us.

Must get back to cleaning now. I have been a cleaning madwoman the last couple of days!!

Love, Lori

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Please let Isaac know we are "rooting" for him and wish him the best baseball season he has ever had. I know he must be getting pretty excited about playing baseball again. Tell him we love him and all the family...Mom (Grandma)