Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Ladies of my Life!

Wow, this is literally the first time I've gotten on here in about a month! I was supposed to be working part time but some unfortunate events in a co-workers life have led me to be working pretty much full time. Which I really was/am not ready for, but they really need the help. There are only 4 of us that work there. One of the women there is having a very difficult and sad situation with her mother - I can't really go into anymore detail. I do love my job though -- all 5 of them!!! (Mother, Wife, Homemaker, eBay seller, Home Finance Consultant, and Bank Teller!)

All of us are doing well. I really need some prayers that I don't let the most important duties suffer. I have a very bad "self Guilty" complex, so even though there really is nothing wrong with my kids, husband, or house, I still sometimes don't feel like I "do enough".

We are all happy and healthy, and a little too fat! Addison is just now starting to walk -- sort of! She will take 4 steps, look around, realize what she's doing, and then sit down and crawl. It's very cute! She can say a wide array of words including, but not limited to, "wow" "yeah" "mama" "dada" "TT" and "pretty". Hehheehhee -- very very cute!
Little Miss Trinity is getting too big for her britches! She knows her alphabet- completely - and can point out all the letters in different orders. She can also count to 10 in English, French, Spanish, and American Sign Language. She is going to the potty all day but has to wear diapers when we leave the house and at night for bed. Too Fast I tell ya!!!!!! Every time she does something new it makes me happy and sad -- so emotional being a mother!!!!!

Okay well that's it for my busy, unpredictable, and happy life!

ALSO........
HELLO S.S.!!! I DID GET YOUR PRETTY CARD AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS! THEY ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!


LOVE YA'LL
ASHLEY

2 comments:

secret sister said...

Glad to hear everything is going good for you!!

Wow Trinity is a little smartie pants!!!!! Good job teaching her all those wonderful things :)

And great job Addison on the walking and words. They grow up so fast don't they?

It is very bittersweet being a mommy. It is our job to make sure they learn and grow up into responsible adults. And we are so proud of them with each new milestone but....we really don't want them to leave babyhood!! This has been especially true with Asher:( I NEED another baby!!

Try and not worry about being super woman. None of us are!! Just make sure your husband and babies are taken care of and the rest will be fine :)

Love, Lori

Ashley said...

Thank you for the encouraging comments -- they are very appreciated and taken to heart. It's very important to know there are other out there going (or having gone) through the same stuff!

We love you