Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks Girls

Thank you everybody for the warm birthday wishes!! Made my day to see so many nice comments:)

Andy took half a day of vacation to help me celebrate. We went out to a nice lunch at Ted's Montana Grille!! I love that place...so super yummy:) They cook all their food fresh right there in front of you. Not a single microwave in the place. Which is pretty unusual as far as chain restaurants go. Most entree's are frozen and micro'd at the bigger chains. Ted gets a big old slab of Bison in daily and they butcher and grind it on site. Anyways it's delicious:) Today I had salt-n-pepper onion rings with horseradish sauce, cedar plank salmon, Auntie Fanny's squash casserole and asparagus. Plus an awesome oatmeal raisin cookie.

I will be posting about my gifts on my blog and since I'm too lazy to do it twice so you'll have to check in there if you're curious what I got!!

Thanks for all the advice about the shoes situation. We have decided to graciously accept the money. The overwhelming consensus was that it would be incredibely rude not to!!

Does anyone have an Idol favorite this year? I like Allison, Kris and Danny!!

Love, Lor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We aren't keeping up w/ Idol this year so I don't have any faves. I think its lost its charm around our house... we've also dropped the ball on Heroes and Lost. We missed some shows and now pretty much just waiting for it to come out on DVD I guess.

Trac

Anonymous said...

I've never watched heroes or lost. i've heard they are both good though. maybe we should check out previous seasons on dvd. the only thing andy watches is hell's kitchen and every once in awhile he'll watch idol with me. As a family we like history detectives and antiques roadshow and extreme home makeover but i'll bet we only watch anything together maybe 2-3 times in a month. we're not real big on tv around here anymore. I like army wives, amazing race (not watching this season though) and various reality things like project runway, design star and food network star. The only things i really watch consistently right now though is biggest loser and idol. it's harder to watch tv once the kids get older and have homework and activities. plus they stay up a bit later now and it's hard to find things that we will allow them watch.

my aunt just called and asked if she could buy the kids a trampoline so I think most of our evenings will be taken up by that once we get it!! Even i'll play on it:)

Love, Lori