I thought that while I had the time and I remembered I would list important information for my SS. There is a lot of stuff I like and not much I don't so it should be fairly easy to buy/make for me. I am putting a lot of thought into this to give you lots of ideas so you may have to print this out! :)
~Candles & Tarts (I prefer tarts but like both): Cinnamon, Spice, Pumpkin, Vanilla, Apple, Any kind of baked scents. Steph can get tarts called Amish Quilt - Those are my absolute favorite.
~Colors: House: Browns, tans, golds, reds.....neutrals. Kitchen is done in grape vines & wine bottles. I like anything with the quote "live well, love much, laugh often"
Me: Blues, Greens, Tans, Purple. I don't like Yellow or Pink very much.
~Fuzzy socks
~Jewelry (Any colors, any styles........I like big earrings and long necklaces - you really can't go wrong)
~Nail Polish (any colors)
~Hair accessories
~Bath & Body Works (Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweet Pea, Green Clover & Aloe, White Tea & Ginger, Grapefruit & jasmine, Anything Coconut, Pearberry, Juniper Breeze, there's lots more I like......I do not like Cherry Blossom, Moonlit Path, anything Musk, )
~Pajamas Size Large
~Stationary
~Pens, Pencils, Markers
I write a lot of letters and use this stuff all the time
~Favorite Restaurants: Uncle Primos, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, Carrabba's,
~I love decorations! Any holiday/season - it's stuff I never get to buy for myself but love to have.
~Cookbooks
~Organization tools :)
~Purses (big ones)
~Lotions, bath salts, loofahs, any kind of "pampering" things.........don't we all
~Throw blankets (I keep them everywhere!)
~Small pillows (decorative or not)
~Movies: I love movies. Dan and I watch a movie almost every night and we watch pretty much anything.
~Gift cards for Regal theater, and Hollywood video
Okay - I hope this gives you plenty of ideas.
Oh yeah my birthday is September 30 and my anniversary is August 13th.
Love Ya
Ashley
3 comments:
What a nice list!! Everyone should print out everyone's list and that way we wouldn't have to do this every year! (Do I sound lazy???) See, we can print these off, stick them in a plastic sheet, put it in a large notebook where they won't get lost and we are all set!
Ok this is either Mom or Tracy!
I sat down and wrote everything out first because it's always nice to have a lot of stuff to choose from.
Thank you!
Post a Comment