Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FOR MOM

THIS IS YOUR S.S. HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KINDS OF THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THINK REEEEEEEEEALLLLL HARD ABOUT IT!

LOVE YA
S.S.

2 comments:

secret sister said...

OK..I am thinking..hmmm...ok here goes:

Smells: warm vanilla sugar
Moonlight Path
White Musk
Passion Body powder (can only be found on ebay nowadays)

Tarts: spicy
Pumpkin
Cinnamon Buns
Red Hots (strong cinnamon)
Carrot Cake tarts

Candles with the same smells; I love tarts!

Anything for gardening: tools, flower seeds, esp. WILD flowers
black eyed Susans
Mums

All colors of fingernail polish

Colors for home interior:
Red
greens
browns
mustard yellow
blues

Colors for me:
greens
mauves
black
blues

Warm fuzzy socks
scrapbooking stuff
Snowmen
Santas
All color of ink pens with a FINE point (Pilot)
Office misc. such as: White out, highlighters,computer paper etc.

Journals..LOVE them
Soft, warm throw blankets
Small hooped earrings (silver or gold)

Favorite authors:
Wanda Brunstetter (Amish Stories)
Beverly Lewis (Amish Series)

Love ladies devotionals

Handmake all occasion cards like what Lori and Sue make..(hint, hint)..LOL

Dolls and home purty things that Stephanie makes..(hint, hint)

Birthday: Dec. 18th/ Ann. Oct. 12

Thank you for thinking of me!
Love..Mom

Anonymous said...

thank you for you response! I have a lot of good ideas now!