Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stephanie's List for ideas :)

Hi all!

I like:
MUSIC: CD's- Celtic Ladies, Mandisa, Nicole C. Mullen (greatest hits), blank CD's to burn my own music
*MP3 player
*CD/Radio for my kitchen

Plastic Ware with lids-all sizes
Gift Cards- Joann Fabrics, Material Girl, Red Lobster, WalMart
COLORS- Light Blue, Caramel, Neutral/Tan, Off White, Burgundy, Mustard
Kitchen gadgets, all kinds
Towels- hand towels, wash clothes, bath towels. No special colors that I can think of...I like everything!
Finger nail polish (especially with glitter!!)
Slippers
white ankle-type socks
Office stuff- hi-lighter, post-it notes, ink pens (all colors), Sharpie markers (all colors)

SCENTS (for body soaps/lotions)- cucumber melon, berries (all kinds), DOVE brand soaps
CANDLES/OILS- bakery, cinnamon, linen, berries, coffees

DECORATIONS- sheep, willow trees, berry wreaths, rusty tin ware, barn stars...anything primitive :)

I like everything, so I will like anything you think of giving me ;) I hope I gave you good iders!

Love ya!! Steph

No comments: