Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Happy New Year my sista's and mama!!!
hope you are all winding down and the parties are just about over with.. i know i am partied out..
but unfortunately still have a gazillion cookies to consume! hahaha..
take care and have a great week..
loveya,
sue :)

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Well...unwinding from the holidays; getting all rebbed up now for all the birthdays and anniversaries!! Talking about a gazillion cookies..I have NONE and Pat is wanting me to bake some this afternoon, so, I guess that is what I will be doing! You take care and have a wonderful day also...OH...I told Shaun we are loving our basket of goodies you gave to us; everything is so delicious, THANK YOU..love ya all, Mom

secret sister said...

i am so glad, mom.. that is something else we have a lot of.. cheese! hahaha.. if you all need cookies, let me know.. i could make a cookie run..hahaha...
loveya,sue

secret sister said...

Awww...thank you...that is nice of you. Could you imagine making a cookie run through this snow??? I appreciate your thoughtfulness and your offer but I would rather all my children stay off the roads while the snow is still coming down...love ya...Mom