Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Ok. I'm not quite prepared but I see the urgent cries for our lists since there are great deals going on right now ;)
~ I need speakers for my new computer. Don't have any.
~New makeup would be nice, like Avon or CoverGirl: just lip color/lip liner or eye liner- anything you think would look nice on me.
~A wall calendar-for real. I tried to get a couple free ones, never came.
~Winter socks (dark colors to wear w/ jeans, etc) - not thin, but not super thick either, they're like knee length or not that long but maybe you understand. DEFINITELY Not the kind w/ all those strings on the inside ;(
~No knick-knacks. Just don't have the room.
~ Stamps...you know, first-class to mail stuff.
~I love tote bags too.
Birthday is March 12 and Anniversary is May 18.
If I come across anything else I can't live without I may list it later! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment