Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Week

Tobacco flower, leaves, and budsImage via Wikipedia

Here's a pretty flower for all of you :) Spring will be here soon...right? LOL

Church was really good, I'm so not used to being 'fed' and its been a really great thing to leave 'full', yet 'empty'...at the same time!!

Have a great week sisters!

LoVe,StEpH




Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

sue said...

I was feeling totally chastined! my walk with the LORD hasn't been where it should be and boy, was i ever hit over the head this morning with HIS word and my shortcomings.. funny, i prayed this morning for HIM to talk to me and for my ears to hear HIM and what HE had in store for me.. couldn't be any clearer!!! GOD is so totally AWESOME! good to see you and the girls this morning.. mom too!!! :) lets meet in the bathroom next week too! lol! :)

secret sister said...

Yes...church was sooo good..I really enjoy listening to Jeff explain his messages. It was super nice having a "family reunion" in the restroom! We must meet again. I don't usually sit in the balcony, but in the very back row downstairs,therefore, I never really see any of my family cuz I am out the door at the starting of the final AMEN! I think I will sit in the balcony from now on so I can see my children and my grandchildren! Sue, if you need anything, give us a call....love ya all...Mom...... Oh and Steph, I am so glad you went out and got Brad to settle that young man down; I felt so bad for the girl he was bothering. You left right before me, but the girl turned around as I was leaving the pew and smiled and said "thank you"; that was nice of her; hopefully, this young man will leave her alone!

Anonymous said...

Sue and Mom! LOL family reunion in the bathroom!! Wasn't that funny and fun! Our own secret meeting room ;)

Mom-that was nice of that young lady, I felt so bad for her too. I pray my daughters don't attract any male like that..hopefully he will change..he's a bully! That's not cool.

I agree, I really like to hear Jeff speak Gods Word in a way that makes sense, is clear about what GOD wants (free of opinion), and is practical terms.

Love ya! Steph