Saturday, January 23, 2010

Keep those ideas coming in!

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

We need to make a list of these ideas and then start planning our "ladies day/night out".....I like the ideas so far, plus we could put on there a bowling day/night, whatever works out. It would be nice to try and get together every 6 week or so. Please keep the ideas coming and post them as you think of them. Have a wonderful Saturday, ladies. I am washing curtains and dusting; cleaning out kitchen cupboards and then scrubbing them down! Doesn't that sound like such fun? Oh, also am cleaning off the back porch, again! I no sooner get it cleaned off and dad comes home with "more treasures"....LOL....love ya all..Mom

1 comment:

secret sister said...

hey girl! you are in the cleaning mode.. you may come and put my dust bunnies out of their misery!! hahaha.. sounds like a lot of fun your having over yonder! shaun just landed and is in texas.. he is heading to the hotel.. just wanted to let you know.. i am really relieved.. :) have fun cleaning mom..loveya, sue