Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lori's List :)

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Sorry secret sister...I just now saw this:( We have been so busy around here lately that I haven't been online much. Plus I am trying to get myself to scrapbook again so my free time has been going to that.

I have no idea what to put on a wish list!! I am really easy and am happy with anything you get me:)

I love to cook and bake so anything along those lines are good. Cookbooks and gadgets and stuff.

Scrapbooking and cardmaking things are always good!! I don't really use stickers all that much but anything else would be very appreciated.

I am trying to teach myself how to knit/crochet.

I love books. Some sort of Bible study type of book would be great.

I love any home dec stuff. I have been eyeing apothecary jars for awhile now so those would be fun:) Picture frames are always great!! I can't really give colors and such as I am sort of not settled in styles and such in our current home.

Flowers and plants for inside and outside. I usually kill them but I would love to try again!! haha. There is a flowerbox in front of my posch that I would love to fill up. Hanging baskets would be great too!!

I love all the usual candles and lotions and comfy socks and stuff like that too. Any scent other than cinnamon (makes me sneeze) would be fantastic!!

Family type board/card games are always fun. Our whole family has been playing wii and board games all Winter long!! We are having so much fun:)

Magazines are awesome! Good housekeeping, country living/decorating, Family Fun, Taste of Home, any scrapping one....

I love new music:) I listen to lots of different styles and genres. Anything that uplifts my faith is good!

cards and prayers!! Love them:)

edited to add: Burt's Bee's. I love this stuff!! It's kinda pricey though but so so so good. But not the banana scented stuff...yuck! The rest...awesomonious!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

Love, Lori

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Thank you, those are great ideas!
Look forward to shopping for you.
LoveYa,
secret Sis