Howdy All!! We went to the fair last night...$70 bought us 6 admissions($5 each) and 4 wristbands($10 each) what a RIP-OFF!! Makes me ill,but at least we all got to go together. I figure we don't go on vacations so might as well go smell cow poop and fries for 8 hours, and stay local.
:)
The girls are doing well at school.
Angelika: is in the Spec.Ed class and part of that curriculum is learning life skills..so she is now employed at Goodwill, she rides the bus from school to work, then back to school. She is in class with the Adam Wyat and Micheal Catasic (sp? his mom is the keyboard player at FBC).
Sierra: is doing well and can't wait to get into High School next year. She is also trying to raise $400 to pay for her way to Washington D.C. which is planned for May '09'
Autumn: is in the band and plays the clarinet. Love it!
Savannah: is in class with another Fish named Victor Fish, who says they are NOT related! LOL She doesn't like him much. She loves art and math, hates outside recess, reading and spelling (she's very dyslexic so the school and I are working on this).
Darrel: just pray for him
Me: I haven't skipped town yet...still making plans to do this ;) Have you wondered when the current chapter of your life will end and a new one begin????
I hope everyone is doing well and that all your kiddos have adjusted to all the new situations,ect.
Do we have Christmas party plans started? Where are we meeting? Who brings what food?
LOve,StEpH
3 comments:
your too funny! but hope everyone had a good time at the fair.
luv,
Tracy
Glad to hear the girls are doing so wonderful!! My kids are hanging in there as well. Isaac is a bit dissapointed that he didn't get voted in for student council but you'll have that:( Where are you hoping to move to? There is a lot of opportunity here!
Lori
Poor Isaac, I'm sure he'll a chance to be elected soon.
Moving: not really sure, but not in an old home...I'm allergic to our home and had to began allergy shots, 1 per week for the next year! They said I need to get out of my house. LOL
Post a Comment