Sunday, September 7, 2008

YA YA SISTERHOOD!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon!!!!!!!
Hello to all my beautiful sisters! I miss you all and I am praying for You all. life is soooooo crazy right now , however, this working thing is very good for me. It puts structure and discipline into my life. I hope that will be evident as the year progresses and you all will see for yourselves. Eric has gotten a raise! Hallelujah. Some of you may have known that but I have been real bad about keeping evreyone up to date .....it doesn't take effect until october,but we are very thankful for it. Eric works very hard and its nice that the company sees his efforts and is awarding him for it. As always, being in God's will is of the upmost importance to us . So please pray that we stay there. I love working at IHCS. It has really stretched me as a person and has helped me grow more patient with children. I am learning from them everyday. On a side note I opened a shutterfly blog thingy and i have pictures there if any would like to see it or leave acomment . I wanted to add it to this blog spot but don't know how....Lori....can you help me with this? I am really bad about sharing pictures and I though this was a way to share easily with everyone. I hope ya'll can take a look at it. well i better go... luv ya ...by the way Tracy...THAN YOU SOOOO MUCH for britts stuff very cute and very needed..your the best!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog Jess. I tried to leave a comment but I didn't log in right or maybe I don't have an account there. Anyways...good job! Its not so hard after you play around on these things,is it?

Have you seen my stuff I posted about?

luv-
Tracy