Well, after months of researching, praying, thinking, etc etc...looking at this and then at that, putting it in on the back burner, kind of in the freezer and then pulling it back out and nukking it recently....we bought a dropship website. I'm so excited! I feel really good about this and have faith that this is what the Lord has led me to do. I've been through the adrenaline of thinking "I found it!" and holding back on "signing on" something more than once in recent weeks to be better safe than sorry and now this is the beginning of the pay-off...I hope. Basically this is all up to me, but with Joel's "okay"...othewise I couldn't be doing it. This will be something I will focus on and build from home and hopefully Joel won't have to work 2 jobs for very long. This is not a get-rich quick scheme and I do not have any lofty hopes or raking in a ton of money any time soon. Anyways...if you want to keep up on my learning the ropes of the dropship biz and find out if and when I will be dropping prices (since I have control of that to some degree) keep checking in at my www.halloffamemoms.wordpress.com blog as that is where I will be talking about this biz and any other work from home opportunities I feel are worth blogging about. I am still keeping my ebay store as well.
My new online retail biz is www.halloffameproducts.com
and I'm considering having a Grand Opening with some really low prices. Here is a special offer to you all....I'm not concerned w/ making a profit right now, I'm still learning all about my store...but if you want to take the time to tour my store, give me your opinion and any feedback that can help me with it.....if you see anything you 'd like to buy, write down any info about it so I can find it and I'll give you the bottom wholesale price (which is the lowest price I'm given) that you'll have to pay. I don't get free shipping...unless its an item marked for free shipping and that would go to customers as well. All of this is hindged on what I'm able to do....so bear with me as I'm learning.
luv,
Tracy
3 comments:
congrats on the new business!!
very exciting, i am not really sure what it is , but i am really glad you are so gung ho about it... sounds like you really prayed long and hard about it..
you have mentioned that joel has to work 2 jobs, what is he doing? if you don't mind me asking.
i got on your link and looked at a few items, didn't have enough time to look extensively, but i will at another time.
good luck and tell the family we said hi!
loveya,
sue
Yes, he works full time at Ohio Wholesale (like Flower Factory biz) which is great except they've been cutting out overtime as much as they can it seems and as a result he needs to work extra elsewhere. The parttime other job is F,S,S but not during church in the morning and its w/ Suarez...he receive incoming calls for product orders which is not cold-calling which is great and he can earn a little commission ontop of his hourly wage. If you check my new blog www.halloffamemoms.wordpress.com you'll be able to track w/ me on that and the family too. Thanks for checking out the product site.
luv,
Tracy
This is something Andy talked about doing for awhile. I wish you great success!!!
Post a Comment