Hello!
to my s.s.....I would like gift cards for any restaurant or store so I can go out on dates with my husband. eric's raise hasn't taken affect yet..so any and all or whatever comes from the heart is perfectly fine with me. Gas cards..stamps...magazines on organization...i love potted mums in all colors..chocolates..teas and coffee... movie tickets for comedy or romance or childrens movies...(no scarry or obscene movies!!) books by elizabeth george or lori wicks new book called"Jessie" its part of her new series. I haven't been able to read a good book in a month. Ilike picture frames , stationary,contemporary christian music cd's, stickers for the kids. I have loved everything I have gotten so far. so no complaints. I also like funky , soft socks , and long silly scarves. don't forget the cute knit caps too! I hope I have given you a few ideas.. I love ya all sisters!!! heres a shout out to LORI AND CREW...."WHUZ UP? AUSTIN AND BRITT MISS THE KIDS!! WE MISS U TOO". And a BIG THANKYOU TO SHAUN AND SUE...for helping with the school lunches this week at IHCS> It was fun for me to beable to see and visit with them one day this week.should have been 2 but the storm took care of that.
Anyways , I better go ...time for bed.LOVE YA'a
No comments:
Post a Comment