Thursday, September 25, 2008

New week, new story

Well, Autumn Dawn got her new glasses...second pair since Dec.07. She's basically going blind in her right eye (the one she had Belles' palsy in) the eye doctor said she is a prime canedict (sp?) for lasik eye surgery (big $$$$$$$$)


Sierra has to have $100 by Oct 4 for the 1st down payment for the Washington DC trip!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Darrel's looking for a job

Angelika loves her new job

Savannah: doesn't like snotty girls or mean boys who tell her she "needs help all the time"! LOL

I'm missing Hannah,...I can tell the weather is changing...I need to move somewhere warm and sunny this time of year cuz I get S.A.D really really bad!

xoxo
Steph

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your SAD (seasonal affective disorder? or just plain depressed?)...something like that? Anyways...will be praying for you...I know its getting near that time of year (Hannah). Hang in there. Please don't let the upcoming snow get you down yet...its too early! It hasn't even come...AAAHHHH...I remember last winter, I was so sick and tired of winter, possibly more than I'd ever been and I wanted very badly to go to Florida (though I've never been there)...I'm not looking forward to another long cold winter :(

luv,
tracy

secret sister said...

hey steph,
if you can, please get that surgery for autumn.. my brothers all had horrible eyesight, i am talking bottom of coke bottles , all of them.! they all had the surgery and the day of the surgery no longer needed glasses! amazing!well worth it!
good luck with d.c. $$$$ ! it never stops!
so happy that angelika loves her job! what a blessing!
i am thinking, i don't really care for snotty girls or mean boys either! good for savannah!
i have never had that loss, steph, but maybe being sad and missing hannah isn't supposed to be bad, you get to remember the time you did have with her.
loveya, sue

Mommy of 5 said...

Hi Tracy, SAD disorder isn't really like depression...its a little different. The snow isn't what causes this disorder, its the lack of sunlight and vitamin D. When its dark outside I'm more exhausted and can hardle stay awake. I appreciate your prayers that would be wonderful.

Sue- Autumn's glasses are coke bottle right now! Poor baby, its got to be hard wearing those suckers!
xoxo Steph

secret sister said...

steph,
i never noticed her glasses being that thick.. wow! i am soo sorry, i didn't realize things were that severe.. is there any organizations like the lions club that would help with the surgery? i will certainly be praying that something will come about that she can have it.. how worth it? right?
things good today? praying they are. try to have a good day.
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!
Autumn has had a severe headache everyday since getting her new glasses...the pain is right above her bad eye :( She's missed 2 days of school already. I am going to have to call the family doctor to see what can be done.

You have to look into her eyes to see the big difference in the lens, her bad eye is 3x the size as her "good" eye, that's only because her lens is so thick! Poor baby!

Thank you for the prayers, and for the suggestions..I forget about the Lions Club.

We will pray for you all!

xoxo Steph