

Hi Everyone! I keep checking in with the Sister-blog but for some reason, not adding to it? Don't forget to check out my blog too...I have other pics on it as well... http://www.halloffamemoms.wordpress.com/. So, where to start....

Brendan seems to be adjusting well to preschool. His teacher sends home these notes almost every day with a little update on Brendan's day. Jack has adjusted well to having the toys to himself..LOL Which I'm really glad for him...Brendan has been a bit of a bully towards Jack almost since Jack was born. As a result, Jack has learned a little about self-defence and that he too can make a bully run! It is kind of funny...there's been a couple or few times lately where Brendan is on the run - crying with Jack literally if not nearly holding on to some part of Brendan or touching him. Right in front of me one day Brendan took a swing or a poke at Jack and Jack smacked back. I said "i'm not spanking anyone"...they just took care of it! haha Now, they both get in trouble for this kind of behavior but once in a while I let Brendan reap what he's sown when Jack "answers" back to his tactics. When Jack was younger he'd grab hold of Brendan like a leach and sometimes bite him! I'm not sure I've seen that for awhile, which is a good thing...but again, thats Jack's way of saying "knock it off already" to Brendan.
Okay...blogger isn't putting my pics where I want them so I give up. Just enjoy them, where ever they land. haha
Its also cute...Jack's been lining up cars. I remember when Brendan use to do that and probably at the same age. Jack's been using the potty occasionally...neither of us are totally committed to the discipline yet but we are working on it...he's 29mos and been peeing in the potty occasionally since he was about 18m. But again, he's not been willing all the time. Oh yeah...about a month ago he started speaking in 2 word sentences and he's been getting better. Although we can't understand him all the time...or maybe most of it?
Joel's working 7 days / a week... 3 of those are evening or afternoons. He does have off Sunday mornings for church and right now he is teaching 4-5th grade. His 2nd job is more relaxing it sound like (than his full time job)...which is good. I'm proud of him. He's a hard worker. I'm praying that he gets a better paying job right here in Stark County ...I think him working in Seville (Medina Cty I think) may be costing us around $15 a day in gas...seriously.
And for me, well, I did something to my back I think that has been causing pain in the back of my right leg for about a couple months or so. I finally broke down and am getting chiropractic therapy for it. Once a week (ins. doesn't pay until we meet our deductible) I go to Cain Chiropractic on Whipple Ave.... Its so funny, he looks and sounds like ERIC F.! They seem so much alike and are probably close in age. He's really nice and he does stretches and hasn't whipped my neck like a laso yet. And its only costing me $40 a visit right now. Anyways...I told him yesterday (I go once a wk for 6 wks right now...I'm in my 4th?) that that pain in my leg isn't doing away...its gets better or worse but not going away so he decided to work on my hamstring. Let me tell you, it hurt like the dickens! I think he used his knuckle, don't know, but he pushed something into my leg and ran it down the muscle over and over...I think he said "I'm helping the hamstring"...thats good for the ham...but I'm dying right here. LOL Thankfully after the cracking and stretching part I get to go relax on the table with electrical stimulus shooting into my back and then get this bio-freeze spray...seriously...I ask for it if they don't offer...I almost bought a can after the first time they used it on me...its like spray on ben-gay and nice & cold!
Okay...I'm really not liking blogger right now. Its not making sense...I can't copy and paste, can't get my pics where they belong. I'm going to stop right here for now. So, check out my blog sometime for more pics, etc. Also, my older wordpress blog which Iwasn't actively using, has been converted into my EBAY blog. This is where I post extra pics of my items for free and hopefully reach buyers from other avenues and bring them to my ebay store and provide a way for ebay users to find my other links which I cannot openly share on my About page.
Have a nice day!
luv,
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment