Hey, thank you SS for the gift box...I was excited! You packed so many things in there - it was fun to open! I got it on Friday I think... but just getting around to Thanking You!! I'm glad you found it in your closet and it didn't get lost in the mail! lol I got a lot of useful things in there... here are some pictures!

There was a can of confetti that apparently exploded in the shipping process, I guess? That made it more fun... here is Jack.

So, thank you again!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
2 comments:
Oh Yeah! I'm so glad you got it and like it! I wasn't sure on the scents for lotion but hopefully you like it as much as I do!
I really like the body butter...Kahuki thing. I was using it on my hands last night. Haven't tried the other yet. Thanks again!!
Post a Comment