Hey Secret Sister! Thank You so much for awesome gift! The lotion smells great and I've used both colors of nail polish! The bag is now in my purse for my makeup.
Thank You for thinking of me! I'm still trying to get some kind of "schedule" down. They've been having me pick up shifts here and there and we're in the middle of the upstairs bathroom, re-doing the entire basement, and getting the garage built, so every single "extra" minute I have I'm caulking or painting or plastering or tarring....... sooooooooooo tired.
Anyways, I apologize for it taking me so long to respond! I am very thankful for everything I've gotten this year and have used it all. I will try very hard to be more thoughtful and respond quicker!!!
Love Ya!
Ashley
1 comment:
there was never any question of you being not thoughtful. i just wanted to make sure that it didn't get lost in the shuffle of mail..:) you never know what goes through their heads.. hahahahahaha..i am so happy that you liked it.. i debated over those colors forEVER! all is good! good luck with the remodel. sounds like it will be very nice when you are all done. if you think of it maybe post some pics.
have a great week and don't over do it! lol! and have a fantastic holiday weekend.
loveya,
s.s
Post a Comment